Welcome to Random Short Take #48. Not a great many players have worn 48 in the NBA (2 as it happens). It gets better soon, I assure you. Let’s get random.
- I may or may not have a few bezels in my home office, so I enjoyed this article from Mellor on bezels.
- Another great article from Preston reflecting on 2020 and data protection. And the reading and listening part is important too.
- If your business is part of VCPP, this article on what’s new with pricing provides a good summary of what’s changed. If you’re not, it’s probably not going to make as much sense.
- This is a great article on Apple’s OCSP and how things can go south pretty quickly.
- Datadobi and Wasabi recently announced a technology alliance partnership – you can read more about that here.
- The SolarWinds attack and some things you should know.
If you’ve read this far, thanks for reading. You may have noticed that I wrote fewer posts this year. Some of that is due to increased workload at the day job, some of that is related to non-blog writing projects, and some of that has been general mental fatigue. I also couldn’t really get into the big vendor virtual conferences in the way that I’d hoped to, and this had an impact on content output to an extent.
In any case, wherever you are, stay safe, happy holidays, and see you on the line next year.