Welcome to Random Short Take #46. Not a great many players have worn 46 in the NBA, but one player who has is one of my favourite Aussie players: Aron “Bangers” Baynes. So let’s get random.
- Enrico recently attended Cloud Field Day 9, and had some thoughts on NetApp’s identity in the new cloud world. You can read his insights here.
- This article from Chris Wahl on multi-cloud design patterns was fantastic, and well worth reading.
- I really enjoyed this piece from Russ on technical debt, and some considerations when thinking about how we can “future-proof” our solutions.
- The Raspberry Pi 400 was announced recently. My first computer was an Amstrad CPC 464, so I have a real soft spot for jamming computers inside keyboards.
- I enjoyed this piece from Chris M. Evans on hybrid storage, and what it really means nowadays.
- Working from home a bit this year? Me too. Tom wrote a great article on some of the security challenges associated with the new normal.
- Everyone has a quadrant nowadays, and Zerto has found itself in another one recently. You can read more about that here.
- Working with VMware Cloud Director and wanting to build a custom theme? Check out this article.